Sunday, October 5, 2008

Christmas

Christmas in Louisiana!

I looked at our exchange list for last year--and decided now with 2 more married we could exchange as couples. This way you can buy a combined gift for the couple. For this purpose Rebecca and Rosalia will be put together as a couple. Price range to stick to should be $25-35 for the couple. Here is what I came up with:

Bethany & Rich: T.J & Michelle
Kimberly & Trevin: Mark & Tracy
T.J & Michelle: Kimberly & Trevin
Mark & Tracy: Jessica & Skyler
Stephen & Desirae: Bethany & Rich
David & Jana: Eric & Cindy
Eric & Cindy: Rosalia & Rebecca
Jessica & Skyler: David & Jana
Rebecca & Rosalia: Stephen & Desirae

Since we are going to all be together this year, I thought it would be fun for the cousins to exchange pajamas and a book on Christmas Eve. For the cousin exchange I put names into a cup and came up with the following:

Hayden: Drew
Maddison: Baby Badger
Max: Brandon
Hunter: Alyssa
Mckay: Brooklyn
Halli: Mason

Tanner: Maddison
Brinley: Max
Paige: Hayden
Bridger: Breyton
Cooper: McKay

Brandon: Tanner size 10-12
Mason: Brinley size 8-10

Alyssa: Halli
Drew: Hunter

Brooklyn: Paige Size 6
Baby Badger: Cooper 18-24 month

Breyton: Bridger size 4T

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know. Please post your child's size PJ's! Thanks, Kimberly

6 comments:

evelyn said...

Sizes?

evelyn said...

Kimberly, I also want everyone to write a letter or special note to the couple that they are buying a gift for. Just trying to make this a little bit more personal.

evelyn said...

Skyler with an "e" not an "a"....just wanted my son-in-law to see that I noticed!

Taber & Rebecca said...

Kim, I was excited to see you'd updated your blog. Your kids all look so big and I really miss not having you 45 minutes away. I think the couple thing was a good idea. Anyway, You look great and I hope you have a GREAT day!

Jana said...

Brilliant Christmas plan! I can't wait to see everyone. And I love those Fowler pictures!! You look fantastic Kim.

The Badger family said...

Alyssa is a size 6x or 7 and Drew is in a 5T