Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be! Clap my hands and shout for joy and climb upon his knee. Put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this. Pat his cheek and give him what---a great Big KISS! Today we sang that song in primary and it brought back memories of singing that song when I was in primary. I'm so happy to have been sent to righteous parents who worked so hard to have a gospel centered home. The early morning scripture study---Family Home Evenings singing "Love at Home" every single week (we never fought or argued, did we?), seminary music Dad always played in the car as he drove us to school. I appreciate all of that even more now that I am a parent--it's hard work! You made it look so easy, being a great Father must have come natural. Hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!!!! XOXOXOXO Kimberly

1 comment:

evelyn said...

Everything is easier when we follow the plan. Your accomplishments as a daughter and now a mother make everything worthwhile. Love, BADGER DAD