Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow, Snow and more SNOW!

We came back from the warm weather of Louisiana to weeks of snow storms! I even lost my phone for a few days in the snow. I couldn't find it anywhere and was sure I must have dropped it when I got out of the car. I told trevin he needed to pray up my phone. 3 days after it was lost he was out shoveling and felt an impression to dig in one of the many piles of snow lining our driveway--three shovel fulls down--he found it! I dried it off, plugged it into the charger and it worked!!! Nothing is lost to our Heavenly Father. These pictures are of Paige and Brinley waiting for the bus in the morning.


1 comment:

janetbestbadger said...

Kim, you and I both are living in a winter wonderland these days. I suppose Trevin is wrangling the snowblower as Bruce is; I confess I confine my efforts to the indoors. Stay warm!